- The Website is owned by EMMA SIGMA LTD, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, having its registered office at Themistokli Dervi Avenue 48, Athienitis Centennial Building, 3rd floor, Office 303, 1066 Nicosia, Cyprus, registered with the Ministry of Energy, Commerce and Industry, Department of Registrar of Companies and official Receiver, Nicosia, under registration number HE 418260 (“EMMA SIGMA”). EMMA SIGMA reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, without notice.
- EMMA SIGMA is the holder of all copyrights to the Website and its content including texts, graphic design, technical drawings, graphics, images and/or photographs posted on the Website and all trademarks, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies or other proprietary rights, posted on the Website (the “Content”). No license to or right in any such Content is granted to or conferred upon you.
- You may print and download portions of the Content solely for your own non-commercial use. Any other use, copying, distribution, publication or transmission of any portion of the Content is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of EMMA SIGMA. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from any Content rightfully downloaded, printed, copied, used or transmitted from the Website.
- The Website and the Content therein is only for general information and use and is not intended to address your requirements. In particular, the Content does not constitute any form of advice or arrangement by EMMA SIGMA and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any specific decisions. In no event shall EMMA SIGMA be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from or otherwise in connection with use of the Website. Any arrangements, made between you and any third party based on the Content of the Website, are at your sole risk and responsibility.
- EMMA SIGMA does not give any warranties in respect of the Website, Content, software or services available through the Website (collectively the “Site Services”). In particular, the Site Services are provided on an “as is”, “with all faults” and “as available” basis. On the Contrary, EMMA SIGMA reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Site Services at any time without notice. To the extent allowed by applicable law, EMMA SIGMA hereby disclaims all warranties, conditions or duties of any nature whatsoever, including without limitation any warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, any express or statutory warranties, and any warranties or duties regarding accuracy, timeliness and completeness of the Site Services.
- By using the Website, you agree that you will not use the Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of the Republic of Cyprus, the country in which you reside and/or the country from which you access the Website.
- The use of the Website and the Terms are governed by the laws of the Republic of Cyprus.